Sunday, July 1, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains are probably my newest obsession! They come in a range of gorgeous colors from nude to red. I love the way they have a minty scent and leave a tingling feeling on my lips. They are moisturizing, yet they leave a stain which I love because I hate reapplying lipstick throughout the day. I bought three of the colors in charm, cherish, and sweetheart. charm is a nude peach but completely wearable, cherish is a purpley nude pink and very different than anything I own, and sweetheart (My favorite!!) is a bright fushia pink.
From top to bottom: Cherish, Sweetheart, and Charm
Left to Right: Cherish, Sweetheart, Charm ( Natural Light)

With Flash
Charm

Cherish


Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment